These Terms & Conditions relate to the Trollwood “Princess Bride Gift Pack” Promotion extending from February 5th, 2016 to March 18th, 2016.
- The promoter of the “Princess Bride Gift Pack” promotion is Trollwood (ABN 54979221283).
- Entry is limited to residents of the Australian States and Territories of Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania. Residents of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory are ineligible.
- Employees of Trollwood or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. All entrants are eligible to receive the prize which is a gift pack valued at $61.97 AUD containing one The Princess Bride book, one The Princess Bride DVD and one copy of As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are provided via the Trollwood Facebook page, Facebook advertisements, Trollwood email promotions, and at Trollwood market outlets.
- The closing date for entry will be March 18th, 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and prize are as follows:
i. To be eligible for the prize entrants must subscribe or be an existing subscriber to the Trollwood newsletter Tales from Trollwood.
ii. All entrants are eligible to receive the prize which is a gift pack containing one The Princess Bride book, one The Princess Bride DVD and one copy of As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride valued at $61.97AUD.
iii. The winner will be determined by means of a randomized draw using a computer database of all eligible entrants' names/email addresses.
iv. The winner will be notified via email or Facebook message and the prize shipped to them via Australia Post registered mail within 7 days of the end of the promotion.
v. In the event that the winner is not contactable or does not respond in a timely manner (within 7 days) to notification of their winning, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner also selected by means of a randomized draw.
vi. The winner will be announced on the Trollwood Facebook Page in the week following the end of the promotion and in the March 2016 issue of the Tales from Trollwood newsletter. Entrants who are not winners will receive no other notification.
vii. Persons found or suspected of using multiple identities or email addresses to improve their chances of winning will be disqualified from the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter will notify entrants of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.